Monday, 6 June 2016

End of Week 2 - Feeling Positive

Hi there everyone.

I hope you have all had a fabulous week.

I am happy to report that I have had a wonderful week and still managed to do a workout every day.

Also, one of my blog friends has decided to take this journey with me and for that I am very grateful. It will be great to motivate each other and support each other week by week.

(if you click on the table - it will open in a larger window for you to read)

As you can see, I managed to increase my workout to 25 minutes yesterday, so the aim is to keep it at that for this week. I also managed my first 3/4 mile! It doesn't sound a lot, but on the Treadclimber the treadles are on an incline, so you're actually walking up hill :-)

It's Monday - so it's weigh in time!  Being accountable is a great motivator for me - hence the blog.

I always weigh first thing in the morning, after all it's when you are at your lightest :-)  So let's have it :-)

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight last week
216.5 lb

Weight this week
214.5 lb

Weight Loss
2 lb

Weight Loss Total end of Week 2
5.5 lb

A good steady weight loss is what I am after.  So am pleased with this result, slowly but surely!

I have never been one for going to a gym, just in case you were wondering. But now I have the Treadclimber in my basement - I have no excuse.  No "It's raining", "It's too hot", "It's too cold" or the usual one "I don't have time" - I do and I can!

Quote for the Day.

"One may walk over the highest mountain, one step at a time."
John Wanamaker

12 comments:

  1. Woohoo another 2lb gone. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for supporting me Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Karons you can do it! Remember it's your choice whether to do it - you are in control. That's how I started running. My choice and I found it was the one thing in my chaotic life I could control. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!!! 5.5 in just 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it ...I will be supporting you all the way through whoop whoop on 5.5 weight loss already xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!!!
    I have a treadmil downstairs and it is perfect for those rainy days or in the winter months :)
    You are making great progress!!!!
    I really need to get back into my healthier routines.
    I am great at walking, but its the eating that I can improve on...I love my sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, Karon. Accountability is one of the keys. I managed 5 days last week, minimum 30 mints plus a 5 minute cool down. It'll be amazing to watch your progress. Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slow and steady is the way to go!
    Try workout dvds - I do yoga and kickboxing at home. No excuses for bad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome week!!! good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)