Monday, 27 June 2016

End of Week 5 - I can do this! I can :-)

Hi out there.  Have you all had a wonderful week.

The girls finished school this week and did their final exams.  Shannon has her Graduation ceremony this coming Thursday.

So schools out for Summer all 11 1/2 weeks of it!

I have had a really good week and you will see from my graph below that I didn't do anything on Saturday!  We decided to have a family day out and there really wasn't time to fit it in.  Up to that point I had been doing my exercise on the treadmill 33 days in a row!!  So hey I missed one day - but was back at it for Sunday :-)

Here's the weekly breakdown.


I did notice my heart rate was a little higher yesterday - don't know if it was maybe I was a little tired but still felt good after I had finished.

So, on to the weight figures :-)

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight Last Week
210 lb

Weight This Week
208 lb

Weight Loss
2 lb

Weight Loss Total end of Week 5
12 lb

Slow and steady.  I am really pleased with how this is progressing. 

Hope you all have another fabulous week and thanks for supporting me :-)

Quote for the Day.

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to
accomplish something, stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway;
we might as well put that passing time
to the best possible use."
Earl Nightingale (Radio personality, writer, speaker and author)

2 comments:

  1. Slow & steady is the way of getting it off & keeping it off. You keep going my lovely. Whoop whoop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing all the right things. Keep up the good work. I love hearing about your progress. Be encouraged top continue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)