Monday, 1 August 2016

End of Week 10 - Just a little bit

Hello there everyone.

I hope you have all had a wonderful week.

My first week back at it and I did reasonably well.  Did have a couple of down days as I wasn't feeling one hundred percent.

Will make up for it this week though :-)

Been spending a bit of quality time with Shannon and Emily.  As you know Shannon goes away to college at the beginning of September, so I am making the most of her being here.  And after all it is the summer, so there's plenty to keep us busy and all the preparation too :-)

Here's this weeks work out sheet.


Another step up on the fitness score and also on the speed.  Still doing the 30 minutes and good calorie burning exercise.  Hope to be at 2.5 mph by the end of the this week, and that is a really good pace. 

So onto this weeks weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 9
204 lb

Weight this Week
203 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total end of Week 10
17 lb

Just a pound this week, but it is a pound in the right direction.

Have a great week everyone.

Quote of the Day.

"You must take personal responsibility.
You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons,
or the wind, but you can change yourself."
Jim Rohn (Author/motivational speaker)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Karon. Remember, you're on path to change your lifestyle, not simply lose weight. Way to be faithful. Let the weight loss comes as it does. Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)