Monday, 8 August 2016

End of Week 11 - Little by Little

Good morning out there.  How are things with you on this beautiful Monday?  I know, I know, it's Monday and not everyones favourite day :-)  But hey, it's the start of a new day and a new week :-)

We are still on countdown here with Shannon going away to college in just 24 days!  

Have you been watching the Olympics - these athletes are doing us all proud.

Anyways, on to this weeks work out sheet.


As you can see, I have reached my first major goal of doing 2.5 mph this week.  Now I am going to maintain this until I get below the 200 lb weight level. 

You will also see that my fitness level has gone up from 45 at the end of last week to 47 this week - so making up for whilst I was away.

Now on Monday of last week you can see by my chart that I did 2 hrs of gardening, so didn't do a work out.  Not long you might think, but I was up and down doing weeding etc and it was like 28c (82f) outside - so I really felt like I had a long work out.  Also, my butt/derriere/bottom (what ever you would like to call it) muscles ached for several days LOL!

Weigh in time.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 10
203 lb

Weight this Week
202 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
18 lb

Another 1 lb down, so slowly but surely.  I am hoping to be under that 200 lb in the next couple of weeks!

Still on target for my 50th in January 2017 :-)

I hope that you all have a fabulous week and thanks for your continued support and encouragement. I really appreciate it :-)

Quote of the Day.

"It's the little details that are vital.
Little things make big things happen."
John Wooden (Basketball player/coach)

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Karon. Way to keep it up. Just keep 9 lugging away and your goals will be reached. I continue to work out, though my weight loss is slower than you. I take heart that my work outs are making me more healthy and that's the goal. Go, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)