Monday, 22 August 2016

End of Week 13 - First Goal - did I make it......

Hello everyone!

We have been busy here getting my eldest ready to go off to college. Only 10 more days till we go on a little road trip to take her up North :-)

Ordering books, buying supplies and everything that comes with moving into a 4 bedroom apartment with fellow students :-)  The mound in our living room is getting bigger and bigger LOL!

Anyways, onto this weeks run/walk down :-)


I can't remember why I din't exercise on the Wednesday - maybe I just didn't feel like it or life just got in the way.  

First time I have done a 10, 10, 10 minutes for my 30 minute work out, but I didn't want to change it up till I have reached my first goal!

Onto the weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 12
200.5 lb

Weight this Week
199.5 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
20.5 lb

Whoop Whoop I am no longer a member of the 200 Club, but a very proud member of the UNDER 200 Club!!!

Ok I know it's only by 0.5 lb  but I am under that 200!!!  So happy when I got on the scales this morning now things can only get better.  That's my first major goal achieved :-)

Thanks for keeping up with me and keeping me motivated by saying hi, and leaving your comments of encouragement :-)

Quote of the Day.

"There is no one giant step that does it.
It's a lot of little steps."
Peter A. Cohen (CEO)

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome!!!!! congrats to you! you are so motiviating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)