Monday, 29 August 2016

End of Week 14 - Another week, another ....

Good morning/afternoon/evening, wherever you may be :-)

Hope you are all having a fabulous summer, although that seems to be coming to an end. We are still having high temperatures here in Ontario, although this week is meant to cool down a little.

We are having a new roof put on the house starting today, they have promised that it will be done in 3 days - so I think it's going to get a little bit noisy around here.

We are also on countdown to taking my daughter off to college shortly but will tell you more about that once it's done :-)

Anyways, I am still feeling really positive about this losing weight and getting fit, and I have to thank those that are following me an encouraging me for your continued support :-)

So this weeks workout sheet looks like this.  I took Monday off, just because !


Another great week and up to 2.6 mph and also the fitness has gone up to 49.  I am currently in the average fitness zone.  The next level is high average and the fitness score for that is between 52 and 58.  So another few levels up and I will be of high average fitness :-)

Onto the weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 13
199.5 lb

Weight this Week
198 lb

Weight Loss
1.5lb

Weight Loss Total
22 lb

Now that I seem to be below that 200 lb, I have decided to change the treadle depth. Since I started working out on the Treadclimber, I have had the treadles set at 6, the range being anything from 0 upto 22.  When you up the scale of the depth it changes the drop of the treadles so that you are theoretically walking up a steeper hill and therefore a harder workout. I am am going to up the depth to level 8 to see how that feels and may start to increase it over the next month as I get used to the harder workout.

Have a great week everyone.

Quote of the Day.

"I may not be there yet,
but I'm closer than I was yesterday."
Jose N Harris (Author)



2 comments:

  1. Doing fab Karon!!! Keep up the good work x Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job, Karon! I have fallen off the regular exercise wagon. I'm changing jobs and have had a crazy busy schedule from that. I'm going to rejoin your effort today and continue on this same journey with you! Keep it up. We'll both be happy in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)