Tuesday, 6 September 2016

End of Week 15 - Maintained, that's OK

Hi everyone.

Wow what a hectic week and weekend.

We dropped my eldest, Shannon, off to college this past weekend, and the week was really busy getting all the last minute bits and pieces she needed to take with her. Then packing everything up ready to leave on the Friday.

We had a great journey to her new college, it was a very scenic drive and took us about 6 hours with a little break just over half way :-)

This is a picture of Lake Temiskaming and it is 10 minutes walk from Shannon's college and residence. Guess where she will be spending some of her free time :-)


She is all settled in and has her orientation day today and then straight to it with classes starting tomorrow.

Anyways, because it was such a hectic week, I only managed to do two workouts.  But that's OK and I can get back to it this week now :-)

Here's the little break down.


My other daughter, Emily, returns to school this week going into Grade 10.  So we will soon be back into a normal routine.

Weigh in time.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 14
198 lb

Weight this week
198 lb

Weight Loss
0

Weight Loss Total
22 lb

I maintained this week and I'm actually OK with that.  We had a lot of upheaval and eating out over the long weekend was a little haphazard but we had a fabulous time.

Have a great week everyone.

Quote of the Day.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last.
Well, neither does bathing!
That's why we recommend it daily." :-)
Zig Ziglar (American author/Motivational speaker)

2 comments:

  1. That's right, Karon. Keep on the path, jump back on the the schedule and we'll both see where this goes. I'm back to my regular today myself, starting a new job and a commitment to my exercise routine. Meet you at the end of the week?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing good!!
    I have had a bad month or 2 because of the trips and getaways I have been on....but have been on track for the last couple of weeks and have gone down a few pounds...but Friday I am off on another weekend trip with my girls...so I am going to at least try and maintain...but Red Lobster is on the menu and that is my calorie intake for the whole day, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)