Monday, 12 September 2016

End of Week 16 - Well.....

Happy Monday everyone.  It's the start of another new week.

Shannon is settling well into college life and Emily is also settling well into Grade 10 :-)  Life goes on, as it must.

I am settling with the fact that my eldest is no longer at home, we get to see her at Christmas for two weeks though :-)

As you know, I did maintain my weight last week, so this week I made sure I did my work outs every day (from Tuesday) to make up for the previous weeks lack of exercise ;-)

Here you go.


And onto the weigh in for this week.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 15
198 lb

Weight this Week
192 lb

Weight Loss
6 lb

Weigh Loss Total
28 lb (= 2 stone)

Well.... I'm not sure what happened this past week to get such a great weight loss, although I think where I maintained last week it might have been due to fluid retention. Mind you perhaps I'm pining for my daughter being away in college :-) 

I changed the batteries in the weighing scales and even got hubby to weigh himself to make sure it was working correctly.  I even weighed myself about 5 times LOL!

Anyway's I'll take this great weight loss and it will motivate me for this week.  I know this won't keep happening but I'm so happy :-)

Onwards and upwards downwards LOL :-)

Thanks so much for your continued support.

Have a fabulous week.

Quote of the Day.

"Decide what you want,
decide what you are willing to exchange for it.
Establish your priorities
and go to work."
H. L. Hunt (Texas Oil Tycoon)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Karon. The trick is to be content with no weight loss and happy, but not expect great weight loss. I rejoice with you at your success this week. May it encourage you to continue to be faithful in your plans.

    I've had slower progress, but was surprised this week myself with weight loss even thought I had taken almost 2 weeks off. We'll both be encouraged to be faithful to this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)