Monday, 24 October 2016

End of Week 22 - Weather is changing!

Hello everyone.  Is the weather changing where you are?  Here we have had a right mash up this mast week, with temperatures as high as 30c (86f) to as low as -3c (27f) this morning!

Now doubt the snow will soon arrive and we can say goodbye to the grass for 6 months LOL!

I had a wonderful breakfast out, meeting up with some friends that I haven't seen since June - and they complimented and congratulated me on how well I look.  In the past I have always found it extremely difficult to take a compliment, always brushing it off.  But I have slowly taught myself that it's OK to say thank you to such comments :-)

I was commenting to a friend, that sometimes it's difficult to see the thinner me in the mirror, I still see the flubber (as I call it) even though there is a lot less - thank goodness that my clothes remind me that I have definitely lost weight and that I am feeling much better for it.

Anyways here's the exercise for this past week :-)

Treadclimber


I did only manage 3 days again of Nordic Walking this week, one being yesterday.  It had rained from like Thursday right through to yesterday morning.  We were ready to go build an arc :-)

I am trying to make the most of being able to go out in the fresh air, before the weather really changes.

Here's the numbers :-)

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 21
185 lb

Weight this Week
184.5 lb

Weight Loss
0.5 lb

Weight Loss Total
35.5 lb

So, only 0.5lb but it's 0.5lb in the right direction.  Feeling positive :-)

Have a great week.

Quote/Words of the Day.

"Now is the operative word.
Everything you put in your way is just a method
of putting off the hour when you could actually be
doing your dream.
You don't need endless time and perfect conditions.
Do it now.  Do it today.  Do it for twenty minutes
and watch your heart start beating."
Barbara Sher (Speaker/Life Style Coach)

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant you're still heading in the right direction. So we'll done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Karon. Keep up the hard work and it will pay off. Just staying faithful to the eating and exercise is an accomplishment. So glad you're getting positive reinforcement from your friends and taking it graciously. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)