Monday, 7 November 2016

End of Week 24 - Almost...

Happy Monday everyone.

Hope you all had a fabulous week.

No more snow thank goodness - well I know it will be back to stay eventually, but at the moment am enjoying our extended Autumn :-)

I haven't much to report this week other than I managed to get out in the fresh air a little bit more this week, and did three Nordic walks instead of just using the Treadclimber.

So here's this past weeks breakdown.



As you can see, the days that I did no Treadclimber, I went for a walk.  I have managed to increase the Nordic Walk up to almost the hour - that is how long it took me to do the route I took.  5.2km (3.23miles) and I managed to keep up a good pace.  My knee is quite sore today, but today is my day off :-)  Although I will see, I may still go out for a walk later :-)

Weigh in time.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 23
182 lb

Weight this Week
181 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
39 lb

Almost at that 40lb loss - let's work at it this week and break that next level!

I hope that you all have a fabulous week.  Did you remember to put you clocks back yesterday?Lighter mornings but darker earlier in the evening, a sign of Winter and cosy nights :-)

Quote of the Day

"While we may not be able to control all that happens to us,
we can control what happens inside us."
Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

  1. 39lb like..... seriously? That's amazing hun. Keep on doing what you're doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Karon. I am so happy to see your success. I've been under the weather for a couple of weeks, so I've completely stopped my forward progress. I'm going to be using your accomplishments to inspire me and get back on the program. Keep up the good work and keep reporting to us on your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)