Monday, 14 November 2016

End of Week 25 - Another Goal reached :-)

Hi everyone.

Have you had a good week?

My week has been a little up and down and motivation was waning!  Do you have periods where you feel like giving up?  What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

I decided to take a look at myself and remind myself how far I have come!  I don't want to give up, I want to do this!

So, I decided to take my measurements a week earlier than planned.  I last measured back at the end of August.  Here are my measurements then and now :-) Have also calculated my original measurements (that I believe are quite accurate, because of how my clothes etc fit) and added those in.


I only did one workout on the Treadclimber this week!  And I did go up a fitness level to 54 :-)


However, I did manage to do 4, over 5km, Nordic Walks, for over 20km over the week :-)


Onto the Weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 24
181 lb

Weight this Week
180 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
40 lb

Whoop whoop hit that 40lb!!!  Yay :-)  Another goal reached.

This helps to keep me motivated and on track - every little counts.

I have also calculated the percentage of Body Weight that I have lost, using the following calcuation.

Original Weight - Current Weight = Weight Loss
(Weight Loss x 100) / Original Weight = Body Weight Loss Percentage

so

220 - 180 = 40
(40 x 100)/220 = 18.18%

Currently I have lost 18% of the old me :-)

Let me know what keeps you motivated - and hopefully it will help me too :-)


Thanks Steve - I needed this reminder this week, I found the way :-)

Quote of the Day (From I am Enough)

"If you really want to do something,
you will find a way.  
If you don't,
you will find an excuse."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)