Monday, 28 November 2016

End of Week 27 - Some photos :-)

Hello everyone.  Hope you are all doing great!

Some people have asked me for some up to date photo's to see how I'm doing.  So look out cause here they come.  I am not the most photogenic of people but they will suffice :-)

                      20 May 2016                                                    27 Nov 2016
                        

                          

I still need to lose some more yet - and the bat wings under my arms, and the flabby bits on my stomach and thighs LOL!  I have introduced some strengthening exercise to try and tone up those areas as I continue to lose weight.

I have started using some Resistance band workouts.  I bought these from Costco. The three cables are yellow - light resistance, red - medium resistance and black - heavy resistance.

 

Currently I am only using the lightest band - the yellow one.  I have no great muscle strength at all - so found these great workouts and have managed to do them three times this week.  Boy, I think I found muscles I didn't even know I had LOL!  10 Minute Total body Workout and an Abs and Arms Workout.  

Also of course maintaining my Treadclimber workouts for the cardio exercise :-)


There you have it - a great week for exercise.

Weigh in time.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 26
177.5 lb

Weight this week
176.5 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
43.5 lb

Keeping at it and keeping motivated.  

Have a good week everyone.

Quote of the Day

"Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it,
go through it,
or work around it."
Michael Jordan (Basketball Player)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)