Monday, 5 December 2016

End of Week 28 - A new strategy :-)

Good morning/afternoon/evening where ever in the world you may be :-)

Are you all getting ready for the Christmas season?  Have you put your decorations up yet?  We have a tradition that the tree and outside lights are up for the 1st December no sooner :-)

We are counting down the days to when Shannon (my eldest daughter) will be home for the Christmas holidays.  Only another 11 more sleeps till she is home from college !!

Let's get straight in there with the workouts for this week :-)


Yes you are reading that correctly!  I did the Treadclimber workout twice a day for 3 days this past week.

Why?

Well, when I started this journey back in May, my ultimate (first goal) was to reach 160 lb by the time I turn 50.  My birthday is the 5th January, so only another 4 weigh ins until that point :-) So, realistically speaking, I will not make that goal by the 5th January.  However, I am going to try and get as close as possible!  

I will not just stop there though - I will continue until I reach that first goal, then I am going to review it and see where I can go from there - more on that at that time :-)


Due to the weather changing here in Canada, I haven't been doing my Nordic Walking because there has been snow and ice around.  However, this past week, that all got washed away with some rain and warmer than normal temperatures.

Hubby and I decided to get out for a walk yesterday and I made a new personal best!  We have more snow arriving today - so not sure when our next walk out will be, but hopefully we will still get out for the occasional bit of fresh air on the weekends :-)

Onto this weeks weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 27
176.5 lb

Weight this Week
174 lb

Weight Loss
2.5 lb

Weight Loss Total
46 lb

Great loss this week - really pleased with that considering I worked a bit harder for it too :-)

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Using a great quote from the I am Enough Facebook page this week.

"There are only two days in
the year that nothing can be done.
One is called Yesterday and
the other is called Tomorrow.
Today is the right day to Love,
Believe, Do and mostly Live."
Dalai Lama XIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)