Monday, 19 December 2016

End of Week 30 - Only a little bit but..

Good morning everyone.

Hope you have had a wonderful week.

Here we are fast approaching Christmas day.  My daughter arrived home safely, for the holidays, last Friday night.  It is so good to be back to a full family for Christmas :-)

What are your plans to keep on track over Christmas?  Mine is purely not to over indulge!  I will have a few little treats, but in moderation and I will still be doing my workouts :-)

Last year I would have been quite happy to go through a box of chocolates in a couple of sittings! This year we have bought in way less on the treat side of things to keep temptation away, but we do have some.  My plan is not to have the tin/box in arms reach - so take two and put the box back in the cupboard for another day, maybe we won't even open them!  I can do this!

This weeks workouts.


I have also gone up another rung on the fitness ladder - up to 57.  At 58 I become of a good Fitness level.  I started at Poor, below Average, Average, currently above Average :-)  This post explains in more detail.

So on to the weigh in for this week.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 29
172 lb

Weigh this Week
171.5 lb

Weight Loss
0.5 lb

Weight Loss Total
48.5 lb

So, only 0.5 lb, only a little bit!  But hey!  Every little bit becomes a big bit and this is how I am looking at it!  Stay positive and lets see if we can can get under that 170lb for the New Year - what say you?!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  I will be here on Boxing Day to report in :-)

Merry Christmas Everyone
xx

Quote of the Day

"Don't wait until you have reached your goal
to be proud of yourself.
Be proud of every step you take
to reaching that goal!
(Author Unknown)

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Karon. Don't be discouraged by a slow down at Christmas - be encouraged how different you feel and look this Christmas. I hope your celebrations are filled with joy. Enjoy having the entire family home and together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)