Monday, 26 December 2016

End of Week 31 - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas time.

Today's post will be a little short and sweet, as we are hitting the sales this morning and then we'll come back and chill out for the rest of the day :-)

I have had a great week this week, and yesterday was wonderful.  We had a fabulous Christmas day and for the first time ever we cooked turkey!  Yep - can you believe that! We bought a Turkey Breast and cooked it in the slow-cooker - oh my it turned out delicious!

Anyways, onto the workout sheet :-)


And yes - I did do a work out Christmas morning!  I decided if I wanted to have some treats yesterday then I had better earn some extra calories LOL!

Oh yes, I also reached 58 on the fitness scale - and that means I have achieved a Good Fitness Level. Having gone from Poor, Below Average, Average to Above Average. Next stop is 68 where I will reach Excellent Fitness level :-) The info can be found here.

Onto this weeks weigh in ...

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight end of Week 30
171.5 lb

Weight this Week
169.5 lb

Weight Loss
2 lb

Weight Loss Total
50.5 lb

Yep - I did it!  I broke that next level, so I am now below 170lb!  I have 9.5lb to reach my first major goal of this journey!

Yes I did eat properly LOL!  And we also had a lovely Christmas Day meal and I even treated myself to 3 Quality Street sweets :-)  Normally hubby and I would probably have polished off half the tin!! 

Well, that's it for this week.  

I hope that you all enjoy the holiday season - and I'll be back next week :-)

Quote of the Day

"Never give up on a dream
just because of the time it will take
to accomplish it.
The time will pass anyway."
Earl Nightingale (Writer, motivational speaker, radio personality)


2 comments:

  1. Well done you!!! Fantastic results, you're doing so well. Have happy sales and grab a bargain or two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your goal! Keep it up! We'll also wish you happy shopping and luck in finding loss of good deals. I've decided to skip them this year. Let's us know what you find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)