Monday, 13 February 2017

End of Week 38 - Goal! and a new one!

Happy Monday everyone.

Here we are another week gone and into the middle of February we go.

Do you have any plans for Valentines Day tomorrow?  I am off out with the hubster for a Valentines Hockey night LOL!

We have had lots of snow this past weekend and still more in the forecast, can't wait for Spring to arrive.

Short and sweet this week. lets see the work outs :-)


I've upped the game again, and reached 60 on the fitness scale for the Treadclimber - more about that HERE.  Only another 8 and I will reach excellent fitness level :-)

I am enjoying going to the gym too and already seeing some improvement in my overall strength.

It's weigh in time!

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight End of Week 37
161 lb

Weight this Week
160 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
60 lb

Whoop Whoop - I did it !!!  I reached my first major goal !!  I have not been that weight since 2002, yep you read that correctly 2002!!

So, I have decided to set a new goal.  Canada is celebrating it's 150th year this year, on the 1st July, Canada Day, with lot's of celebrations.  

So, guess what my next goal is going to be?   

I have set my next goal as 150 lb.  Do you think I can do that by July 1st?  I know it is going to get harder the lower I get, but I can do this.  150lb is 10st 10lb in UK measurements and I haven't been that weight since I joined the RAF in 1987! yep you read that right too! 30 years since I was at that weight!!

Onwards and downwards and I really appreciate those of you that are encouraging me on this journey, thank you.

Quote of the Day

"Happiness is not something
ready made.
It comes from your own actions."
Dalai Lama

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fabulous achievements. Here's to losing the next 10lbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Karon! Though it may get harder, I'm hoping that the discipline pays off and you find it just as or more enjoyable as this first milestone. You can do it, you just have to make your health a priority. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)