Monday, 20 February 2017

End of Week 39 - A Spring in my Step

Good day everyone. WOW it's the 20 February already!

Andy and I had a date night on Saturday - we went to see Amy Schumer - she was hilarious!

I really do have a Spring in my step - certainly have a way better stride and can keep up with the hubster!  No more wobbling about for me :-)  I feel so much happier and have a way more positive out look on life in general.

Anyways, here's the workouts.


Last Wednesday I had a mammogram done, and we had a major snowstorm.  It took me 2 hours to do a 20 minute trip to the clinic!  I didn't feel like my workout when I got back and I didn't go to the gym either.

As you can see I am up yet another level on the fitness scale - to 61 :-)  Getting fitter and fitter.  Will have to do some more measurements too!

In fact here goes!  As I reached my first major goal last week - let's see how I'm doing :-)


And while we are at it, how about some comparison photos :-)

21 May 2016 the start!        

                              
                             
 26 Nov 2016 - 6 months on!

                             

First Major goal - 160 lb
18 Feb 2017
9 months down the road.

                                   

There you have it - progress :-)

Best get on with that weigh in :-)

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight End of Week 38
160 lb

Weight this Week
159 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
61 lb

So happy to still see it coming off and of course you can really see the difference in me :-)

Pssst - Hubby has now lost 15lb since 9 Jan when he joined me on this journey - go hubster xx

I hope you all have a fabulous week.

Quote of the Day

"Take pride in how far you've come.
Have faith in how far you can go.
But don't forget to enjoy the journey."
Michael Josephson (Lecturer/speaker - former law professor)

2 comments:

  1. One hot mama! Nice job and keep it up. You are an inspiration. Go Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)