Monday, 8 May 2017

End of Week 50 - Rain, rain, go away!

Another Monday here, and we are well into the month of May.

It has not stopped raining this past week, in fact only one day that it didn't rain and I took the advantage and went for a walk :-)

Do you ever get those days where you can't stop picking at food!?  I had a few days like that last week, so this week I am going to focus on eating properly and continue with my gym, Treadclimber and walking (weather permitting) to get back to the plan :-)

What do you do when you have food cravings?  Usually, when I get like that I try and do stuff around the house or get out of the house!  But it rained so much last week that it really put a dampener on that, bring on the sun - please!

Anyways, let's get on with the workouts.


I may change this work sheet a little for next week, and just show the average mileage on the Treadclimber - instead of breaking it down as above.  Then I can include the Nordic Walking on the same graph.


I actually beat my record on the Nordic Walk this week - so was well chuffed with bringing it down to 10.05 mins per km (16 mins per mile)  :-)

Time to weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight End of Week 49
148 lb

Weight this Week
147.5 lb

Weight Loss
0.5 lb

Weight Loss Total
72.5 lb

Only an itty bitty weight loss - but still a loss.  For me this week - no picking and stay focused - you can do this :-)

Hubby has now lost a total of 25 lb - he has another 18 lb to go to his target.

Shannon has also started a fitness drive, eating healthier and coming to the gym with hubster and I :-) She has lost 7 lb in her first 2 weeks - go you!

We can do this !

Have a great week everyone.

Quote of the Day

"Success is the sum of small efforts,
repeated day in and day out."
Robert Collier (Author)

1 comment:

  1. The whole family getting it done. Keep it up, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)