Monday, 15 May 2017

End of Week 51 - I can :-)

Happy Monday everyone.

I started this journey, the day after my daughters Grade 12 Graduation Dance 2016, so the 21st May will be the one year anniversary of me getting fitter.  Think I will have to share some measurements next week. However, the next lot of photo's will be when I reach my goal of 140 lb.

I changed up my Workout graph this week - to include everything on one graph.  And as the weather is changing I have been able to do a little more walking outside.

What do you take with you when you go out for a walk or a run?

I don't take any music with me, I love just listening to what's happening around me, the birds singing and sounds of life in general.  I find it quite relaxing, thought provoking and peaceful. Lets me blow away those cobwebs and inhale the world :-)

Onto those workouts.

(If you click on the graph it will open up larger so you can see more clearly)

So, as you can see, I didn't use the Treadclimber this week.  I did, however, do some Nordic Walking and my time and distance is improving.  Also, I have started going down the gym with the hubster in the evenings now, instead of early morning.

Onto that weigh in for the week.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight End of Week 50
147.5 lb

Weight this Week
146 lb

Weight Loss
1.5 lb

Weight Loss Total
74 lb

A good loss at this stage in the game.  Really enjoyed being able to go out for my Nordic Walking and hope to do more this week.  Increasing the distance over the next month - to hopefully get back to doing a 10k walk :-)

Hubster lost another 1 lb making a total of 26 lb.  Go hubby :-)

Have a great week everyone.

Quote of the Day

"Only as high as I reach
can I grow,
only as far as I seek
can I go,
only as deep as I look
can I see,
only as much as I dream
can I BE."
Karen Ravn (Author)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Karon. You're still on track a year later - that is some dedication. I am impressed with you and you should be pleased. Keep it up and you'll reach that final goal in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)