Monday, 12 June 2017

End of Week 55 - Walking Walking and more Walking.

Hi there everyone - hope you have had a great week.

Our temperatures have risen dramatically over the last few days - with heat warnings in place as the humidity levels reach 40c (104f) today.

The rest of the week is still to be very warm but hope I can get some outside exercise done, as I do enjoy my walks.

I am going straight into the work outs for this week.


I managed to get 4 Nordic Walks in this past week and managed to beat my record.  The Friday night walk was a little slower as hubby came with me and we tend to natter on the way around LOL!

Three good sessions at the gym too.

Weather permitting I am going to try and get a couple of 10k walks in this week - lets see how that goes eh! :-)

Onto the weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight End of Week 54
144 lb

Weight this Week
143 lb

Weight Loss
1 lb

Weight Loss Total
77 lb

Another 1 lb down and a week closer to that final goal.

It will soon be the summer holidays here.  Shannon has been home from college since the end of April and has lost 10lb - go Shannon.

Emily has two weeks left in in school, with next week being end of Semester exams. Then she will be off school for 10 1/2 weeks summer break.

So that's it for this week - I am happy with who I am and what I have achieved.  Feeling good about myself and life :-)

Have a great week everyone.

Quote of the day.

"Happiness is when you
feel good about yourself
without feeling the need for
anyone else's approval."
Author Unknown


1 comment:

  1. Here's to summer breaks and goals achieved. I hope you are able to really enjoy the summer and your daughters. What an accomplishment and how very proud you must be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)