Monday, 19 June 2017

End of Week 56 - Maintain and a first!

Happy Monday everyone.

Going to be a bit of a short post this week.  Just checking in really.

Shannon and I intend to hit the gym in the mornings this week - as often as we can.  We seem to really not feel like going in the evenings lately :-)

I wanted to share something funny and a first.

This past weekend, hubby and I were being silly and I said you'll have to try picking me up LOL!

Well, for the first time ever!!! he actually picked me up and carried me around the house!  You might think well what's good about that.  So, you see, I have never been this weight with my husband - in fact haven't been this weight since I left school in 1983!  We laughed about this and the fact that he was able to do it, I would never have let him even try at my old weight LOL!

On to the work outs.


As you can see, I only made it to the gym once this week.  However, I did do 4 Nordic Walks and 2 of those were 10km!

I use MapMyWalk to record my walking, but for some reason on those 10km walks it doesn't record the first 5km properly and when I pause to take a drink, it puts the distance as the crow flies!  So, when I get back I have to change it manually as it only records an 8km walk and the times are all wrong.  Luckily it records the time you start the workout, so I just check the time I get back and use those to enter the details.  Don't know if it's a glitch or what, but I'm going to see if I can get an arm band for my phone, to see if maybe something is happening when it is stored in the pouch I carry round my waist with the water bottle.

Onto the weigh in.

Start Weight
220 lb

Weight End of Week 55
143 lb

Weight this Week
143 lb

Weight Loss
0 lb

Weight Loss Total
77 lb

A maintain. That's ok!  It has been a very hot and humid week, so I'm thinking it maybe a bit of fluid retention.  I know my water intake hasn't been as good as normal this week too.  

Always good to drink plenty of fluids, so will try harder this week.  

Will try and get in some more walks this week, as I am enjoying the fresh air and I just switch off to the world and just go for it.  Providing it's not too humid I should be good to go :-)

I hope that you all have a fabulous week.

Quote of the Day

"Stay focused,
go after your dreams
and
keep moving towards your goals."
LL Cook J (American Rapper)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to hear that you and the hubby are having a bit of fun with this. We'll hope you find other ways to celebrate together! Keep on keeping on, Karon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope it can inspire you in some way, or that you can support me on my journey :-)